Tuesday 6 May 2008

Blank Page

Why is it when faced with a blank page this is when the mind too goes blank?

There is a writer who always starts the next page before retiring for the day, so when he returns the following morning he does not have to face the blank page syndrome. My mind is so blank right now I cannot even remember who the writer is, in fact maybe I even made it up or saw it on a movie.

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. So many things go through my mind whilst knitting and I either scribble them down on scraps of paper or they vanish into the ether before I even have time to do that.

My mind is so random and sometimes so blank that may be somedays there will not be a lot to say and others may be filled with the most remarkable happenings. Who knows. All I do hope is that my blog is more interesting than the diary I kept at the age of 8!

I look forward to meeting whoever may stumble across my lame ramblings please do say Hi...it will reassure me that I am not the only one who understands what on earth I am on about!

No comments: